Remit Resources is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Richard Morgan, Managing Director by phone 020 7183 6232 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are still not satisfied please write to Richard Morgan, Managing Director at: 48-54 Moorgate, London EC2R 6EJ.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 2-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 2-5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps; (a) We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;(b) We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Richard Morgan will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Richard Morgan will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you. (a) If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Richard Morgan will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Note: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.
“With a background in recruiting IT staff, Remit was the perfect career choice for me. Remit is small enough to care but big enough to have some great clients to work with. It’s great to be part of a business that has growth plans I can be involved with. No two days are the same but working with likeminded people means it is really rewarding and together we run a hardworking, yet fun environment.”
Chloe, Talent Consultant at Remit
“From a candidate point of view I found Remit to be an extremely honest and knowledgeable Recruiter. They gained a good understanding of my needs and provided a discreet service at all times. They did not waste my time by trying to steer me into roles that were unsuitable, or sending me loads of irrelevant job specifications. They identified that a work environment and culture is just as important as financial gain and put me in touch with an employer that matched my requirements perfectly.”
Simon, Developer Candidate
“I have dealt with numerous recruitment agencies over the years and have always disliked the hard sell, cold calling approach. I much rather deal with agencies that have been recommended or I have personally approached. In my dealings with Remit Resources not once have I felt the need to fend them off as the relationship has always been about me approaching them when I have a need.”
Nick, Head of IT at G15 Social Housing Organisation